Aktuellt datum och tid: fre 29 mar 2024, 16:05

Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Guide: Demontera ventiler (under arbete)
InläggPostat: lör 11 aug 2012, 16:53 
Grundare
Grundare
Användarvisningsbild

Ej klar tipsa gärna om andra metoder :)

Valve Removal

1. Remove the camshaft from your clone chinese scooter.

Bild
2. Pull the cylinder head upwards and off the cylinder head bolts to remove.
This may take some effort as you will have to break the gasket seal.

Bild
3. Use a Valve Spring Compressor to remove the collet and release the spring and components.
Take care to note in which order you take the spring components off.

Alternativ till "Valve Spring Compressor" nedan
Bild
Ventilfjäderbåge
Med parallellyftning. För små och medelstora motorer. Käftöppning: 70–135 mm.
Finns på Biltema klicka på bild för att komma dit

Bild
Ventilfjäderbåge i arbete
Bild
Närbild på ventil
Bild
Demonterad ventil

4. Check each valve to see if it is bent, burnt or broken.
Measure the outer diameter of the valve stem, change the valve if the stem measures less than 4.9mm.

5. Check the springs for breaks or weakness, replace if necessary.

6. Whilst you have the valves out it is a good idea to inspect and measure the valve guides, ream any debree from the valve guide and measure the internal diameter.
If the internal diameter is greater than 5.3mm, replace the valve guide.

7. If the valves look burnt or worn, either replace or use grinding paste to re-seat the valves correctly.
If you do this you will need to adjust the valve clearances.

8. Refitting is the reverse procedure.
Clean any old head gasket material from the cylinder head mating surfaces and use a new cylinder head gasket.

Valve Guide Removal

Changing the valve guides on your chinese import scooter is a fairly advanced procedure but is achievable by a reasonably experienced amature. To do this properly you really need a press to press the valve guides out of the cylinder head. Before starting, follow the instructions in this manual for Valve Removal as this will lead you to a suitable point to start this procedure.

1. Remove the camshaft, Cylinder Head and Valves from your clone Chinese scooter.
(Start here, Camshaft Removal for detailed instructions and then return to this page.)

2. Once you have the valves and springs out of the Cylinder Head, ream any carbon or deposits out of the valve guides and measure for wear. Refer to your manufacturers specification, but an internal diameter of more than 5.3mm typically shows too much wear.

Bild
3. To remove the guides, first heat the cylinder head to around 100 degrees centigrade, then remove the guides using a press, taking care not to burn yourself.
NOTE: You may be able to pry the valve guide out but avoid damaging the cylinder head.

4. Making sure the cylinder head is still hot, press the new Valve Guides into position taking care to oil the rubber O-Ring.

5. Now, check the internal diameter of the valve guide and use a reamer to adjust if necessary.

6. Carefully clean the cylinder head and remove any debis or swarf.

Länk: Till original guiden

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter